Experienced and Caring Staff
Our Grove Park family is faithfully dedicated to restoring dignity, offering hope and providing comfort.
- Our Executive Director has over 25 years of experience providing leadership and management for hospices.
- Our Director of Patient Care has over 25 years of experience in nursing and management experience.
- Our Registered Nurses have specialized training in pain and symptom management as well as the ability to communicate compassionately with family members in a time of crisis.
- Our Licensed Social Workers and Chaplain have the privilege of supporting individuals and families during some of the most universal ‐ and vulnerable ‐ life experiences: coping with serious illness, facing one’s mortality, the dying process, and bereavement are just some of their specialties.
- Our Certified Nursing Assistants are our quiet heroes, providing the most intimate and personal tasks of assisting patients with bathing, feeding, turning the bedbound, changing linens, ensuring a clean and comfortable living space, all while giving reassurance and emotional support to the patient and their family.
- Our Physician (Medical Director Dr. Lamar Dawkins) provides medical oversight for the team as well as home visits to our patients.
- Our Pharmacist (PharmD) helps ensure optimal medication management for our patients.
- Our Respiratory Therapist is on staff at Grove Park and available for consultations as needed.